Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's not easy being green...

This past week has been a blur. We've made a big dent in unpacking, are settling in and loving our new digs. I got the office set up at the front of the house, after hours of assembling IKEA furniture. Our two desks pushed together worked out great in the space. Now all we need is paint and some items on the bare walls to jazz it up. I've been thinking green, which has proved a harder task than I originally thought. I thought I wanted a bright green, but I don't think I'm bold enough to handle a lot of color. I've got paint swatches taped on the doors to see it up against the white trim. I'll be heading to the Ben Moore store for more inspiration and suggested colors from Kirin on hand. The bedroom is a whole other story - was going for blue-gray in there and all the samples I painted on the walls look like a baby boy's room.

Below are some pics of the office, along with my office buddy Lolo.-DS







Awwww, Lolo

2 comments:

  1. I like the last green of the swatches--go big or go home (you are in TX now after all)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's "Spring Cactus" by Glidden. Wondering if I'm over greens and maybe do a bright orange/mango wall? All over the place!

    ReplyDelete