Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A blue day

So after a little googling for inspiration yesterday I've now gone to the blue side. I've always loved Carrie Bradshaw's blue apartment in the SATC movie (see image below) and found out it is Ben Moore's "Electric Blue". -DS



I also love this office from the blog Brooklyn Limestone:
http://www.brooklynlimestone.com/search/label/office



I bought samples of both and threw them on the wall in our office. Unfortunately I don't have nice lighting to show true color - in person the colors actually do appear like the above photos. Whatcha think?






The green block is from an earlier swatch test, but I think it's too neon bright.

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the lighter blue (the one in the Brooklyn Limestone office). The other one just looks too much like a grade school boy color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is very "boy", agree. Not as cool as in the movies - maybe in the movie it looked more teal or something. Sabrina likes the green - just not quite the right shade, it's a little too bright. May find another green and then paint large blocks of the color to get a better feel.

    ReplyDelete