Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Office Reveal

Drum roll please..........
Say hello to my new office! Well, sort of new. I finished it off a month or two ago, but didn't get around to taking pictures, and since our desks happened to be tidy it seemed like now or never! I really like how it all turned out, it's a very cozy room. I love the picture ledges that display photos and our degrees. I also hung a series of three magnetic boards to put up random photos (still in progress). One day I'll get curtains hung, but for now I'm content. --DS



Brutus really likes the office too :)


Look Kirin, the books are still color organized, just as you left them.

View from my desk



Magnetic photo board

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great--I'm impressed! And I love the office--Dave keeps talking about how he wants one just like it.

    ReplyDelete