Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

New couch and a table that actually fits!

Our new sectional couch was finally delivered last week. Josh is giving it a test run by taking a nap. The corner wedge is definitely comfortable.


Kirin visited this weekend - yay, a visitor!! Of course I was happy to see her for many reasons, but I've been especially looking forward to having her here because she has great taste in home decor. I've been overwhelmed with the blank slate I have with my new home. Even though she was a little under the weather, we accomplished a lot. We bought a kitchen table and chairs from World Market that actually fit in the space, it looks great!


We also picked up some nightstands for the master bedroom (I'll post pictures of these soon, along with our new PB headboard). I finally decided on paint colors for the house and plan to start with the office in the next couple weeks. Lots of fun projects and updates to post soon!!! THANK YOU KIRIN!!!! --DS

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! The coffee table is great! What did you decide to do with your old kitchen table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually able to return it to World Market! You can return items within 60 days, I think. So we just took it apart, loaded it up, and dropped it off at the store. Gotta love an easy return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the coffee table is from ZGallerie, a purchase Josh made a few years ago. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Decisions are being made--love it all. Great to be there last weekend . . . once the office is done you've got to paint the kitchen cabinets--they're driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete